1. Immortals are allergic to human food and can only digest human blood? Only fresh blood can provide an immortal with the sustenance it needs.
2. After sundown an immortal’s skin lights up and gets a golden glow? At night an immortal’s senses heighten and he or she becomes incredibly strong.
3. At night immortals can move faster than a jet plane?
4. Immortals don’t age and can regenerate?
5. All immortals have very bright eye colors?
6. Immortals are warm-skinned and alive? They have a strong heartbeat and hate being compared to vampires, who are usually described as cold-skinned creatures who haunt dead bodies.
7. Immortals don’t have fangs?
8. Immortals aren’t venomous?
9. Ultraviolet blunts an immortal’s senses and makes him or her feel weak and exhausted?
10. An immortal can be killed during the day? Once the sun is up, they are just as vulnerable as humans.
11. A human can become immortal if he or she is changed by another immortal?
12. The bonds between an immortal creator and his or her newborn are unbreakable? The two become part of each other.
13. Immortals mate for life?
14. Only some immortals have supernatural abilities such as pyrokinesis, telekinesis, mind control, telepathy, clairvoyance, power negation, and postcognition?
15. Immortals can use their ability during the day, but they will tire easily when using it?
16. Blood carries the memories of its host and can transfer these memories to the immortal who drinks it?
17. Blood memories are vivid and make the drinker feel as though he or she is trapped inside the host’s body? The immortal who drinks the blood can think, feel, see, smell, hear, and touch all that the host thought, felt, saw, smelled, heard, and touched when he or she was forming the memory.